Nissan Capped Price Service and Nissan Genuine Service Program - Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern the operation of the Nissan Capped Price Servicing Program and the Nissan Genuine Service Program (previously known as the myNissan Service Certainty Program) (together, the Program) at authorised Nissan Dealers, and are effective from 1 January 2019.
- For Nissan Vehicles registered on or after 1 January 2018, the Nissan Capped Price Servicing Program applies for the Eligibility Period and the Capped Prices apply for the first six standard Scheduled Services in accordance with the applicable servicing schedule available at www.nissan.com.au/service. During the Eligibility Period for a vehicle under the Nissan Capped Price Program, Nissan will not increase the Capped Price which applies to each Scheduled Service for that vehicle.
- For Nissan Vehicles registered before 1 January 2018, the Nissan Genuine Service Program applies for the Eligibility Period and the Maximum Prices apply for each Scheduled Service in accordance with the applicable service schedule available at www.nissan.com.au/service. During the Eligibility Period for a vehicle under the Nissan Genuine Service Program, Nissan may from time to time amend the Maximum Price for each Scheduled Service to reflect increased costs including in relation to the cost of labour, parts, lubricants and other materials. Please check with your authorised Nissan Dealer or on our website at www.nissan.com.au/service to confirm the Maximum Price for your next Scheduled Service at the time of booking.
- The Capped Prices and Maximum Prices represent the maximum prices to be charged by dealers for a particular Scheduled Service; this does not prevent individual dealers from charging less than these prices for any particular service.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
Capped Price means, with regard to a Scheduled Service for a Nissan Vehicle under the Nissan Capped Price Program, the price specified for the applicable Scheduled Service for that vehicle in the pricing sheet available at www.nissan.com.au/service.
Eligibility Period means the period commencing on the Manufacturer’s Warranty start date as set out in the Owner’s Handbook (or recorded in Nissan’s database) and ending on the first to occur of:
- for the purposes of the Nissan Capped Price Servicing Program, the completion of the initial six standard Scheduled Services, as set out in the applicable servicing schedule available at www.nissan.com.au/service for that Nissan Vehicle.
- for the purposes of the Nissan Genuine Service Program:
- the specified time period having elapsed from the date of Manufacturer’s Warranty; o
- the Nissan Vehicle having travelled the specified number of kilometres; or
- the completion of a specified number of standard Scheduled Services,
Nissan means Nissan Motor Co. (Australia) Pty. Ltd., ABN 54 004 663 156.
Nissan Vehicle means a Nissan branded vehicle imported and distributed in Australia by Nissan and to which the Program applies, and which is not excluded under condition 5.
Owner’s Handbook means any and all manuals supplied with the Nissan Vehicle at the time of purchase, including any warranty and maintenance records.
Scheduled Service means a service to a Nissan Vehicle conducted in accordance with the scheduled service intervals as set out in the applicable servicing schedule available at nissan.com.au/service for that Nissan Vehicle.
- The Program excludes:
- Nissan GT-R;
- privately imported vehicles;
- ‘grey import’ vehicles, i.e. vehicles imported other than through authorised Nissan channels for the purpose of resale; and
- any other exclusions that may apply from time to time.
- The Program is only available from authorised Nissan Dealers.
- The entitlement to Scheduled Services for no more than the Prices under the Program is automatically transferred on change of ownership, and remains with the Nissan Vehicle until the expiration of the Eligibility Period. However, entitlements under the Program are not transferable to any other vehicle.
- The Program provides the Prices for servicing on the standard items in each Scheduled Service where the Nissan Vehicle has been used under ‘Normal’ driving conditions (as set out in the Owner’s Handbook). Nissan Vehicles that have been used in ‘Severe’ driving conditions (as set out in the Owner’s Handbook) may require additional work, and also additional servicing at more frequent intervals. The additional work and these additional services will not be covered by the Program.
- The Program provides the Prices for each of the Scheduled Services for the following items:
- parts (subject to condition 10 below);
- lubricants; and
- The Program does not include additional maintenance in the Prices. Additional maintenance consists of, but is not limited to, the following items:
- replacement of wear and tear items such as tyres, brake pads, wiper blades etc;
- fluids, additives and treatments not specified as part of the relevant Scheduled Service;
- additional repairs found to be required at the time of service;
- accident damage;
- repairs for vehicles operated in Severe conditions;
- additional maintenance due to modification from original specification, such as LPG, turbo chargers, drive trains, suspensions etc;
- fitment of non-genuine parts or non-genuine accessories; and
- adjustments and/or any additional work deemed necessary not otherwise specified to support particular driving conditions.
- Your authorised Nissan Dealer will advise you if any such additional items not included in the Prices require attention prior to the works being undertaken. Your consent will be requested before your authorised Nissan Dealer completes those additional works.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you present your Nissan Vehicle for servicing at each Scheduled Service interval.
- You acknowledge that if you miss any Scheduled Service within the specified Scheduled Service interval period, additional work may be required (at additional cost) when your Nissan Vehicle is presented for its next Scheduled Service
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. Amendments will be published on the Nissan website and will take effect immediately on publication.