When are applications open?
Applications will open Friday 24 March 2017.
How can I apply?
Applications will be accepted through email@example.com, and further information can be found on our careers site – www.nissan.com.au/careers
What positions are available?
We will be recruiting graduate positions across sales, marketing, finance and engineering.
What do you look for in graduates?
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn from other professionals
- Passion to learn and develop an exciting career
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence, reliability, honesty and flexibility
- A general understanding of Nissan’s products and services
- Interesting life experiences to help us learn more about you.
What is the eligibility criteria?
- Completed a minimum undergraduate degree within the past three years (i.e. 2015, 2016 or 2017)
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency when you apply.
- Have a current drivers license, preferably for a manual
- Be able to work full time from February 2018
Can you share information on the recruitment process?
- Applications are open from Tuesday 28 March 2017 through to Friday 21 April 2017
- Applications will be reviewed from Tuesday 28 March 2017 through to Friday 21 April 2017
- Phone Interviewing will commence from Friday 21 April 2017
- Group Assessments & Interviews will commence from 22 May – 2 June 2017
- Offers are likely to be finalised by the end of June 2017
Who are the key contacts during the recruitment process?
The Nissan Graduate Recruitment Team can be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find out more information about graduate positions?
You will be able to find out more information on our graduate positions and program through our careers site – www.nissan.com.au/careers
Can you share further information on the Nissan Graduate Program?
To kick-start your career in one of the best ways possible, the 2018 Nissan Graduate Program is packed with fun and challenging work. 2018 Nissan Graduate Program provides amazing opportunities to learn and build your network within a very competitive and exciting industry.
The program is designed to develop our future leaders. The work you’re given is real. The challenges you’re set are real. The support and mentoring are real. And so are the respect and rewards you earn along the way.
We can guarantee you will hit the ground running. Our "can-do" culture and high-energy environment are perfect for developing your skills and knowledge, as well as gaining top-notch training and experience. Innovation plays a big part in our business too, so we'll continually challenge you to think outside the square.
You will be supported throughout your graduate program by a dedicated support network. Combine this with learning and development sessions with your fellow graduates, opportunities for movement around the business, exposure to senior leadership teams, and plenty of professional and social opportunities to network – you only need to imagine the possibilities ahead.