What sector is your Fleet?
At Nissan Fleet we cater to all Fleet segments and can tailor an offering to suit your specific Fleet needs. To discover how your business or salary packaging requirements can be accommodated by one of Nissan Fleet's many fleet programs please apply here.
Government fleet customers are those government departments, agencies, institutions or organizations that are eligible to receive government pricing including:-
- Commonwealth Government Departments and Agencies that operate subject to the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act)
- State Government departments and organisations that have access to state government pricing
- Government institutions and agencies that have access to state government pricing under the respective state's Common Use Agreement (see Western Australia)
- Local councils
National Fleet discounts are available for qualifying organisations that have registered their business with Nissan Fleet. Click here to apply today.
The following entities are also entitled to receive National Fleet discounts:
- Qualified organisations categorised as National Fleet
- National Fleet National Fleet franchises
- Salary Packaging or Salary Sacrificing whether it be operational or novated
- Full-time Sub Contractors of a Nissan National
- Fleet Company Fleet Management Companies
- Totally and Permanently Incapacitated ex-service persons (TPI's)
- All Hire Car Companies (inc Limousines)
- Taxis Driver
- Training Schools
Income Tax Exempt / Not-For-Profit
Qualified income tax exempt, not-for-profit organisations and employees also qualify for National Fleet pricing discounts. They include:
- Educational institutions
- Qualified religious groups
- Qualified charitable institutions
- Qualified not-for-profit organisations
- Employees of qualified tax exempt and not-for-profit organisations
Fleet Management Organisations
Fleet Management Organisations (FMO) and organisations utilising FMOs are eligible for National Fleet pricing when they purchase vehicles through an Operating Lease, irrespective of end-user fleet size.
Rental companies with large fleets of passenger and/or commercial vehicles who register their vehicles as 'hire and drive' also qualify for fleet discounts. Click here to register your interest.
Disclaimer: Nissan reserves the right to alter its fleet customer model, including in relation to eligibility and pricing, at any time without notice. Please contact Nissan Fleet to ensure you get the most up-to-date information. (also see Nissan Disclaimer)